A new app from the maker of AddExchange. It let's you change the system strings of your iDevice. It has support for either WinterBoard or just using the app itself to change them - no dependency on WinterBoard.

It is on the official Cydia Store for only $0.99.

Also for anyone thinking this is a copy of MyStrings: I have been working on this for months and submitted it before the other even came out. iStrings also has completely different features. IE multiple language support and no dependency on WinterBoard.

Many updates to come! Also an interface update is up next for cleaner implementation of the advanced section.

Hope you all like it! Criticism welcome.
    04-29-2010 11:49 PM
    Love the idea. Now if only I were creative enough to think of what to change the text to.
    05-02-2010 04:26 AM
    I just changed my unlock slider to "GSquared [A Country's Flag Emoji]" Could do something like that :P

Also note to all: v1.1-1 is coming out sometime tomorrow addressing the constant popup issue. If you have it, it will go away
    05-02-2010 04:37 AM
    I look forward to the interface update. I'm having fun messing around with this app. Would there be a way to shrink text to fit? For no good reason I would like "slide to unlock" to say "touch it slide it move it unlock it" but it doesn't fit! "Slide it! --->" works for now.
    05-05-2010 01:14 AM
    Unfortunately I believe this depends on your current font. I can look into this, but not promises on if it will be possible or not. I have actually found that annoying as well, but again I am limited by what the font is I believe.
    05-16-2010 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD