Spirit jailbreak for 3.1.3 coming 4/30

liveify#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Reading through that thread shows that april 30th is probably not celebration day, the OP misread the Dev Teams post thinking that
"Originally Posted by nickhesson
Sorry guys. Just going over the devteams blog. Delivery of ipad 3g on the 30th is confirmed. So I only assumed that the "release with ipad 3g" meant that same day."

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any chatter about wither Spirit will open the internet tethering for my laptop? I remember I can get a MiFi like app from cydia, but I've heard a number of problems with it. so I'd rather stay with a wired connection for the time being.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
did you notice the comex that says it'll be out tomorrow is comex_ not comex? and also anyone could have just made their display name comex

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
did you notice the comex that says it'll be out tomorrow is comex_ not comex? and also anyone could have just made their display name comex

I just looked at the page and it says that it is a confirmed fake tweet. Like you said, it was from "comex_" and not "comex".

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm just assuming that comex is allowing those who just recieved their new iPads time to save their SHSH blobs before his release. That was they will be able to downgrade once Apple patches the exploit.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I just looked at the page and it says that it is a confirmed fake tweet. Like you said, it was from "comex_" and not "comex".

I know... i can't believe how many people failed to see it... and how stupid modmyi must have been to let it in their front page.... therefore, i grant that a...
*GRAND FACEPALM*

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of facepalm, can you imagine how many facepalms there will be throughout Cupertino when they get ahold of the exploit Spirit uses?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Maybe I'm just silly, and don't get it. Why EXACT has a jailbreak for 3.1.3 not been released yet?

Not sure what on earth I was thinking when I upgraded to that OS.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Maybe I'm just silly, and don't get it. Why EXACT has a jailbreak for 3.1.3 not been released yet?

Not sure what on earth I was thinking when I upgraded to that OS.

The exploits used to jailbreak are getting more and more difficult, not necessarily to find to but to successfully use to jailbreak.

3.1.3 was such a minor release, and jailbreak developers knew that 3.2 and 4.0 were not "too far off" that it was deemed a "waste" of an exploit to release a jailbreak for 3.1.3.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm just assuming that comex is allowing those who just recieved their new iPads time to save their SHSH blobs before his release. That was they will be able to downgrade once Apple patches the exploit.

Apple already knows about the exploit. He is using the same exploit that was shown at Pwn2Own.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
IT'S OUT!!!!!! I JUST DOWNLOADED AND JAILBROKE VERY QUICKY and easily!! Woot!!! Now back to customizing and dowloading!!!!! Woot woot!! Thank you thank you thank you!