Jailbreak and dropped calls

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to AT&T after using my unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile for 6 months. I made the switch to experience 3G because I missed it a lot. My question is: does the jailbreak cause the phone to frequently drop calls? I noticed that when my calls are dropped, I normalled have all 5 bars in the notification line. Any suggestions? I would really hate to go back to T-Mobile or remove the jailbreak.

Thanks in advance.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
The jailbreak typically does not produce more dropped calls. If you are in a highly populated city, AT&T towers are pretty overwhelmed and drop connections. :(

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
what about a 3g unlocked and used with tmobile? Will drop calls, no bars for 30 secs then its fine again...will do this off and on, then sometimes not for days.

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
That's one of the reasons I left TMobile.

Well, I use tmobile and on my personal iphone unlocked 3g, never drops calls. But my friend has one and it does drop calls and he lives in the same area I do. He tested it with an ATT sim and the same thing happened so I figure its hardware. We restored it and unlocked and it still happened so I dont think it is software issues.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I can't explain these issues. I called AT&T and they said that my area has great coverage, but what else would they say. I just hope the new iphone has all the features I enjoy from jailbreaking like iBlacklist especially!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro