Confused about 3.1.3 Jailbreaking?????

Scooter1985

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
So I keep hearing about the MC model phone NOT being able to be jail broken on 3.1.3. I hear you can on a MB model phone.. I have tried countless times to jailbreak my phone. I have restored it more than I care to mention. I gonna list the specs of my phone and hope someone will tell me if it can currently be jailbroken or not. I thank you guys in advance for any help and all the help you give on the forums!!

Version 3.1.3 (7E18)
Carrier AT&T 5.6
S/N 85951GQ****
Model MB715LL
Modem Firmware 05.12.01

I think that is all thats needed.

Thanks again!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Most people can't downgrade their 3G unless they have been PREVIOUSLY jailbroken on another OS, AND saved their SHSH hashes.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Got a link to show me how to saved my SHSH hashes and is there anyway to back up Cydia apps?
My phone is crashing regularly (why I don't know) and I have to restore. It's very time consuming.

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Got a link to show me how to saved my SHSH hashes and is there anyway to back up Cydia apps?
My phone is crashing regularly (why I don't know) and I have to restore. It's very time consuming.
When you first opened cydia after jailbreaking it should have asked you if it can make your life easier if you selected yes then your SHSH's are probably saved, the best way to check is to go into cydia and at the top it will say the firmwares that have been signed, if 3.1.2 is there your good. As for backing up I purchased pkgbackup and it doesn't even work, aptbackup is free and it does work. Make sure you sync before downgrading.