Help me please (Jailbreaking new iphone)

Fedesc

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
i bet you've been asked alot about this issue ,
i have the newst iphone (3.1.3 mc bla bla) i want to jail break it is it possible yet and if not what should i do , ? how long do i have to wait...
and another question
the os 4 will be a version upgrade for the new 3gs or it's a new os for a differnt new iphone?

sorry for the spelling errors :)

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Trust me, they will find a way to port 4.0 over to the 2G. Mark words. And they'll find a way to do it for free, most likely by way of custom firmware.

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Just be patient mate...I had to reebot my phone the other day and for some reason my phone restored to 3.1.3 ( i had been on 3.1.2, of which you could jailbreak, it's unfortunate that newer iphone all come with 3.1.3). Besides when 4.0 does eventually arrive, you might not even want to jailbreak. It can't hurt to wait another 2 or three months...enjoy your phone on stock for the time being.

Fedesc

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
why wouldn't i want to jailbreak it when the 4 o arrives .. . . i just bought the iphone there's no way i upgrade to a new iphone assuming there will be one.. i will just upgrade the os on my 3g(S) and will want to jailbreak it ... i think!

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
why wouldn't i want to jailbreak it when the 4 o arrives .. . . i just bought the iphone there's no way i upgrade to a new iphone assuming there will be one.. i will just upgrade the os on my 3g(S) and will want to jailbreak it ... i think!

Not saying you wont mate...just 4.0 has some features that allow you to change certain things that you couldn't previously unless you've jailbroken.

I'll probably still jailbreak seeing i can't at the moment, purely because of the Multitasking feature and if i'm able to use a tone of my own for my sms and email etc.

Just saying you might JUST discover that you don't wanna jailbreak it when 4.0 comes out.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox