3.1.3 / 5.12.01 Unlock and Jailbreak - FOUND

ferraristef

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
ok so I downloaded it and it shows the same box with a bunch of options to just unlock, jailbreak or both to both the 3g and 3gs. i didn't actually try it yet because i only have one iphone which is brand new and i have to clue what to do if something goes wrong.

Thanks

Stef

ferraristef

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just looked at some videos on youtube and there are half saying that it works and the other half are saying the its a fake......I wish it was true but i think its a fake....its too bad

Stef

sp33d_Dialz

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Tried it and we have a bonified fake on our hands not a thing happens to the iPhone upon connection and execution...lame

If anyone gets it to work let me know what/if anything I'm doing wrong

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Seems it is a fake..

Ran it, sandboxed incase of malicious code, and nothing happened. No communication to USB ports what so ever, just makes 2 popups come up and that's it..

Back to the waiting game I suppose.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
well this sucks

gonna try on my brother's ipod because it is almost brand new if anything goes wrong we can restore it right?

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Even though everyone said it did nothing and was a fake, I downloaded it anyways and tried it for myself.

I can confirm what everyone else has been saying. It did absolutely nothing once you click the button.

Stupid Swiss.

Not all Swiss, just the people behind this "jailbreak."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR