Failbreaking

standinginmotion

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I just bought an iPod Touch 2nd gen, and I'm trying to jailbreak it... nothing is working.

I will run a jailbreak program (like redsn0w, blackra1n, etc), and it will go through everything, say everything is successful, and the "Downloading Jailbreak Information" screen will show up on my iPod for about 20 minutes, reset, then show nothing but a screen with a USB cord plugging into iTunes. I am unable to turn off my device, because if I do, it will just turn right back on with the same screen.

I do not have an MC device, I'm running Windows XP SP3, iTunes 9.0 (I was running 9.1, but I read that 9.1 keeps jailbroken devices from communicating), I'm in the process of downgrading iTunes to an 8.2.1 version, but we'll see...

I honestly don't think it's an iTunes issue, because the iPod will instantly load up the "sync me through iTunes" screen.

I've watched so many Youtube videos, read so many articles, and used so many jailbreak programs... but there's something I'm pretty sure I'm missing somewhere...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW