Ok I have a mc bootrom 3gs I had battery problems w my old 3gs, I'm still digruntle about that so to make a long story short 4.0 is out I'm on 3.1.3 I can't jb and 4.0 has some features I would like to have. So does anyone know of any links I can get the firmware from w/o using apples update or should I just use theirs until the jb for it comes out because it's gonna happen I just dont wanna use theirs and then run into problems when it comes time to jb it
    04-09-2010 08:00 AM
    ok so i misunderstood before i posted my bad,i didnt know it was a beta version only but if anybody can still give me some heads up on it it would be appreciated
    04-09-2010 09:00 AM
    The only way to get it is to be a registered developer. The iPhone you put it on must be registered as a developer iPhone. Even if you did get a copy these betas expire turning your iPhone in an iBrick until you get the next beta version or the full release once it's out.
    04-09-2010 10:33 AM
    That's why it's good to know developers who can add you to their list and get all the updates.
    04-09-2010 10:38 AM
    Or you could just pay $10 and have them add your UDID to their account, thus allowing you to obtain/install all betas....
    04-09-2010 01:44 PM
    The only way to get it is to be a registered developer. The iPhone you put it on must be registered as a developer iPhone. Even if you did get a copy these betas expire turning your iPhone in an iBrick until you get the next beta version or the full release once it's out.
    Exactly, enough said - thread closed. Anyone trying to sell or ask for 4.0 will be banned. No questions asked.
    04-09-2010 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD