3GS 3.1.3, downgrade......How?

vegard_dino

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi all

well, got some more questions. I have just JB and unlocked my 1G, and it was great.

Not I am asked to help a friend to JB his 3GS 3.1.3.....How? I need to downgrade it, but I am not able to do it.

Yes, I need help.:):)

Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The 3GS cannot be downgraded unless it was previously jailbroken and the shsh stored on Cydia.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
2dklcas.jpg

angelican16

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
please help me... i realli need help.... i jailbreak my 2mth 3GS... and whenever i restart, my phone will be stuck on the itune/cable screen, or my wifi cant be used.

i got mad, and i deleted away all contents, and now my phone is stuck on the itune/cable screen permanently and cnt be booted up. please help me!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.