Geohot teases untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch G2/G3... and iPad!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yup. I knew it was coming.

Here's a quick link to his direct blogpost for those too lazy to read the damned article.

On the iPhone

In all fairness, he has been talking about releasing this for QUITE SOME TIME. He's claimed to have this exploit to untether since 3.1 was released. So let's see how it goes.

I pray to god that he doesn't release it before 3.2 is released...

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for the release. I was one of the unfortunate knuckle heads that restored thier iphone and got updated to 3.1.3. So let's see how this turns out. Hope it's soon and hope it's for 3.1.3 untethered.

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Omg...I've been waiting for this. Hope it's released soon. I couldn't be bothered having my 3gs officially unlcoked from orange. Lets just hope we will see this soon and it will be as simple to use as blackra1n was. I managed blackra1n...not really a tech savy person really. lol.

MikeCase

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Is there anything already developed for a JB iPad? If not, then the ability to JB it immediately won't really make any sort of difference. I do look forward to some really cool JB stuff on the iPad since it has tons of potential!