I have been having alot of problems with cydia, it is now really slow and i am always getting error messages. Either a cached failure, or some source is not working, i have deleted sources and even reinstalled cydia but the problems still go on. Also lately it seems my battery has been going really fast and i also got errors that say there is not enough disk space even though i have about 24 gb free. If anyone knows how to solve any of these issues it is very appreciated.
    I am using a 32gb 3gs on 3.1.2 jailbroken with blackrain
    03-17-2010 10:21 PM
    If you plug your iPhone into your computer and load up iTunes, click on your iPhone and check the storage bar at the bottom. Is your 'Other' section running into gigabytes? If so, check http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-jailbre...ull-other.html for a possible solution.
    03-18-2010 04:52 AM
    um... what do u mean not enough space, there's a limited amount of how much resource you can install. that's different from the hard drive. say if u want to install something from cydia, u need extra space of what they give u, not the remaining of your hard drive. as for the battery problem. it's the theme i believe, it really depends on theme. i had 2 themes on my phone, one kills my battery how it normally should, the other kill it like 1.7 times faster
    04-01-2010 06:30 PM
    um... what do u mean not enough space, there's a limited amount of how much resource you can install. that's different from the hard drive. say if u want to install something from cydia, u need extra space of what they give u, not the remaining of your hard drive. as for the battery problem. it's the theme i believe, it really depends on theme. i had 2 themes on my phone, one kills my battery how it normally should, the other kill it like 1.7 times faster
    ipods/iphones dont have hard drives u *****
    DURRR
    04-08-2010 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD