Cydia & Battery drain problems

Indygangsta

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been having alot of problems with cydia, it is now really slow and i am always getting error messages. Either a cached failure, or some source is not working, i have deleted sources and even reinstalled cydia but the problems still go on. Also lately it seems my battery has been going really fast and i also got errors that say there is not enough disk space even though i have about 24 gb free. If anyone knows how to solve any of these issues it is very appreciated.
I am using a 32gb 3gs on 3.1.2 jailbroken with blackrain

dustin4vn

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
um... what do u mean not enough space, there's a limited amount of how much resource you can install. that's different from the hard drive. say if u want to install something from cydia, u need extra space of what they give u, not the remaining of your hard drive. as for the battery problem. it's the theme i believe, it really depends on theme. i had 2 themes on my phone, one kills my battery how it normally should, the other kill it like 1.7 times faster

monopolyex

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
um... what do u mean not enough space, there's a limited amount of how much resource you can install. that's different from the hard drive. say if u want to install something from cydia, u need extra space of what they give u, not the remaining of your hard drive. as for the battery problem. it's the theme i believe, it really depends on theme. i had 2 themes on my phone, one kills my battery how it normally should, the other kill it like 1.7 times faster
ipods/iphones dont have hard drives u idiot
DURRR