squidgy_pigeon

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
i have installed some different keyboards off cydia to be used with winterboard but for some reason, i cant get any of them to work. i tick the keyboard i want then come off winterboard, the springboard then restarts bout the keyboard doesnt work. can anyone help

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't know exactly what changed in 3.0 but whatever it was, broke the functionality of keyboard themes.

As a side note, you aren't missing anything special. Most of the themes I downloaded in the 2.x days looked good aesthetically but caused dramatic lag when composing an email or sending a sms. I always ended up going back to the stock keyboard.

HotRodStl

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
3.0's code changed the game. Apple seen that their products were loosing their idenities, I mean they were faced with people actually using FLASH Of All Things on Apple Products!!!!! This to them was a major wake up that things had to change & fast!!! So starting with OS v3 they started, more & more w/ each update moving us further away from our pre 3.0 products. BigSigh EVERYONE STAND UP TELL APPLE WHAT YOU WANT THESE ITEMS TO BE ABLE TO DO, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! THEY SAY THEY ARE AREADY DOING THIS BY LETTING THE CODE BE PUBLIC AS WELL AS APP CREATION! APPLE SAYS THEY ARE TRYING TO BE OPOSITE OF MICROSOFT? HOWEVER THEY AS IN APPLE ARE CONTROLING US EVEN MORE THAN MICROSOFT!!! SO PLEASE EVERYONE STAND UP UNITED & CHALLENGE APPLE TO OPEN UP OUR PRODUCTS TO FLASH & OTHER PLUGINS & TELL APPLE TO STOP TRYING TO SCARE US WITH THE WORD ??VIRUS?? LET THEM KNOW WE WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR THIS TREATMENT!! THANK YOU ALL, HOTRODSTL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro