Jailbreak

Lordfranto

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
K i've looked around the forums for an answer, found loads of stuff but nothing specific to my problem! So forgive if I'm asking some questions that have been asked before, but I'll try and be as specific as possible. K i'm on an iPhone 3 gs jailbroken about 2 months ago. I'm not a tech head but have always been good at pickng up and learning tech stuff as I go. Anyway I jailbroke my phone with black rain, evrything was cool and I was very happy with it. About 3 days ago the phone crashed. So as per instructions on a simular blogg to this I restored using iTunes. And yeah ya guessed it apple upgraded me to 3.1.3. So Im stuck with it now. I've been searching to find a solution no luck so far. I've seen all the stuff bout bout downgrading to 3.1.2 and snow breeze 1.5. Now my understanding is that snowbreeze is for jailbroken phones and it simply allows u to install an altered version of 3.1.3 so that iTunes won't keep trying to upgrade ya? Now m also told that if I'm running on the old bootrom that I may be able to get back to jail break? I'm told that I know if I'm on the old bootrom if the4 th and 5 thdigitz of my serial number are less than 40, mine 4 th and 5 th digits are 37. So is this correct?
And if so is there a way back for me?
I'd appriate any help.
If not I suppose I'll have to wait till a new break for 3.1.3 comes out?
So please please please help?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The answer to your question depends COMPLETELY if you hit that button in Cydia.

If you hit it - yes, you can go back, downgrade, and JAILBREAK ONLY, not unlock.

If you isn't hit it - no, you can't do any of that stuff, and you'll have to wait for a new jailbreak/unlock.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Tramain? Linkage, please? (I never save this damned link for some reason, it's like I have a mental block for some odd reason)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR