"Elements" is here |KIND OF|. Released by ame235, it's a lockinfo plugin.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
As teehanlax posted on Twitter, his dream has been realized. If you have already purchased lockinfo, a new version has been released. It more or less let's you add the plugin to lock info, essentially also becoming a cydget (if you have the lockinfo cydget enabled).

Ultimately, it looks pretty damned nice. Once you mess with the settings and after a few respring, you'll be loving this theme. Worth the wait.

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
look in settings>lockinfo>plugins>get more plugins>lock weather(native). that is part of what element is if i'm not mistaken.

i assume that's what you're asking.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually, you just go to cydia and download the "LockInfo 235_Teehanlax Theme" as a plugin for LockInfo. Once it's installed, you turn it on in Winterboard (as it's an HTML modifiction) and then go into Settings>LockInfo>Plugins, and set it up how you'd like it to show. It should take 5 or so resprings to get it EXACTLY how you'd like it (everything is trial and error). You can see a quick picture of what it looks like on my Twitter -

https://twitter.com/feartheserver/status/10143876759

If you want more pictures, let me know.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I tried it, from what I see you lose alot of the functionality of lockinfo. There is no RSS feed that works, doesn't work. Also you can't read emails or reply to SMS from the lockscreen with this theme. LVCIFER please correct me if I am wrong and did something wrong.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you are correct. you do lose quite a bit but looks amazing
i too could not get the RSS feeds to work correctly.
anyone else getting the "wrong day order" on their calendar?
it's also unfortunate 'cause it looks like support has stopped, for now
once again, it does look sweet!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No, you're right. However, this is mainly designed to be a "looks damned good" minimalistic theme, from what I gather.

And yes, the wrong days of the week in the calendar DOES piss me off. Badly. *chuckle*.

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Ok - I got the weather to display properly and it does look really good. However, it works for a bit and then says I need to respring because I made changes to my theme - even though I didn't. I do have rotating wallpapers with bosspaper, could that be the culprit? Lockinfo works fine with bosspaper if I don't use the Elements plug-in so it might be some kind of conflict with winterboard?

Any ideas?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
In my experience, it will only tell me to respring lockinfo every day after it turns midnight.

I assume that this is to load in all the new calendar information and weather info as well.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: After some research, it appears that AME235 has withdrawn from further development due to health issues, and has passed the project on to StarSoft.

If you know how to SSH, or use USB access such as iPhone Browser or iFunBox, then AME235 has posted a download link to a new, stable, UNRELEASED version of the theme. It corrects erroneous respring issues, and fixes the calendar bug. Now, all days of the week are in proper order. This is version 1.9-3. The version on Cydia is 1.9-1.

The link is as follows:

http://www.ame235.com/ame235/2010/02/22/235-teehanlax-beta-cannot-follow/

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: After some research, it appears that AME235 has withdrawn from further development due to health issues, and has passed the project on to StarSoft.

If you know how to SSH, or use USB access such as iPhone Browser or iFunBox, then AME235 has posted a download link to a new, stable, UNRELEASED version of the theme. It corrects erroneous respring issues, and fixes the calendar bug. Now, all days of the week are in proper order. This is version 1.9-3. The version on Cydia is 1.9-1.

The link is as follows:

http://www.ame235.com/ame235/2010/02/22/235-teehanlax-beta-cannot-follow/

so is this now Native?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok - I got the weather to display properly and it does look really good. However, it works for a bit and then says I need to respring because I made changes to my theme - even though I didn't. I do have rotating wallpapers with bosspaper, could that be the culprit? Lockinfo works fine with bosspaper if I don't use the Elements plug-in so it might be some kind of conflict with winterboard?

Any ideas?

I'm having this problem a few times a day right now--was there ever a solution? I'm not running bosspaper or anything else I can think of that might conflict with the Element plug-in...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices