jailbreak iphone 3gs 3.1.3 MC version

jimbob80

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
G'day to you all....!!! (Yes, I am an Aussie)

I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself to you all...

I am also in the same situation as many other iPhone users, upgraded to the dreaded 3.1.3 firmware. "Such a bastard" This update occured as a result of a bizzare accident (long story, so I will save you the pain of an explination)

Long story short, I have spent endless hours researching this problem and trying just about every possible option that is availalble on this electronic world we call the net. So, for everyone that wants to JB and have 3.1.3 MC, please let me save you the pain...! Leave it alone until a proper fix appears.

So, you mention to keep an eye on this forum for news regarding the next JB that will free us from this peril? That is why I am here and I will watch with eager enthusiasm.

LVCIFER: You mention that the 3.2 JB is coming... When do you think this will happen? I have an iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 MC model and will JB as soon as I can. I am also now following your Tweets.

Thanks all and please keep this post going as I now have nowhere else to go...! :-( "Boo Hoo Me"

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
LVCIFER: You mention that the 3.2 JB is coming... When do you think this will happen? I have an iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 MC model and will JB as soon as I can. I am also now following your Tweets.

Thanks all and please keep this post going as I now have nowhere else to go...! :-( "Boo Hoo Me"

Many people thought there was going to be a 3.2 for the iPhone and that it wasn't just an iPad release. That doesn't seem to be the case. It seems that you'll have to wait for OS 4.0. Judging by past examples Apple should be releasing this in about 2 months ( June 2010 ). Jailbreakers have already shown that they can jailbreak 3.2 and even the 4.0 beta. The 4.0 DOES have a new baseband version and it is unknown if/when that will be cracked for users that want to unlock as well.

jimbob80

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
So, when the new 4.0 comes out, should I upgrade to it of just sit and wait until news breaks of a successful KB of 4.0 here?

I just want to scream at apple...!!!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
So, when the new 4.0 comes out, should I upgrade to it of just sit and wait until news breaks of a successful KB of 4.0 here?

I just want to scream at apple...!!!

If you're currently jailbroken, wait. If you're not jailbroken b/c you cannot be, it won't hurt to upgrade.

jimbob80

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have never had my iPhone JB before (with the exception of a quick Blackra1n tethered jb when on 3.1.2) but I never save info to the server, if you know what I mean?

When the version 4.0 comes out, then I will upgrade. I just hope that these super smart jailbreakers have no problems with version 4.0.

Cheers.

jimbob80

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Updated

Hi there all...! Long time no see.

Finally, after waiting so long. I updated from the dreaded 3.1.3 to 4.0 this morning.

How is the JB'ing going on 4.0 on 3gs?

Cheers.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods