jailbreak iphone 3gs 3.1.3 MC version

iMandi

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So since I have the 3G 3.1.3 MC model iPhone White, I have to wait til a new jailbreak comes out?? While my husband rubs it in my face all these cool things that he is doing with his MB model? This is so unfair!:eek:

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
So since I have the 3G 3.1.3 MC model iPhone White, I have to wait til a new jailbreak comes out?? While my husband rubs it in my face all these cool things that he is doing with his MB model? This is so unfair!:eek:

Actually if you went and got the black phone u could jb it, but because you got the white one it will be impossible.:p

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
He was being sarcastic, Hun. The color doesn't make a difference.

What OS ("operating system") are you running? 3.1.2, or 3.1.3?

iMandi

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
My other questions are....is there anyway to change my backgrounds or install cydia or something like cydia without jailbreaking?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well... I'll keep my
own comments to myself about that one. *chuckle*.

As far as you being on 3.1.3, that's the reason you won't be able to jailbreak YET. There is no jailbreak or unlock tool for stock Apple 3.1.3.

However, 3.2 is literally on it's way, so once that comes out I can pretty much guarantee that you'll be able to jailbreak and unlock pretty soon.

iMandi

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Well... I'll keep my
own comments to myself about that one. *chuckle*.

As far as you being on 3.1.3, that's the reason you won't be able to jailbreak YET. There is no jailbreak or unlock tool for stock Apple 3.1.3.

However, 3.2 is literally on it's way, so once that comes out I can pretty much guarantee that you'll be able to jailbreak and unlock pretty soon.

Can u keep me posted please!!??

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey Mandi, you can always PM me here or follow me on Twitter. I offer iPhone troubleshooting here, as an experiment.

Twitter.com/FEARtheSERVER

I check there much more frequently than I do here.

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
In terms of updates - your computer will check for them every time you connect your iPhone and as you SHOULD back up your (insert ANY smartphone here) fairly often you'll be notified shortly after the update arrives.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's a good idea to disable the automatic updates though. In the case of jailbroken iPhones, it's always better to have that setup to manual. Automatic will autoinstall the new OS ("operating system"), thus breaking your jailbreak and negating your unlock.

iMandi

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey Mandi, you can always PM me here or follow me on Twitter. I offer iPhone troubleshooting here, as an experiment.

Twitter.com/FEARtheSERVER

I check there much more frequently than I do here.

Cool! Guess it is about time I become a part of the Twitter world, lol!
Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh