Hello World!

http://AppleMC.info

================================================== ===========================================
    History.
    ================================================== ===========================================

Most of us have an iTouch\iPhone.
    The only big problem is that all these devices applications cost money.
    This money reach up to $100 for 20 applications.
    There are many application, At the AppStore there are over 200,000 applications!
    All the applications can reach up to $300,000!

Since the iPhone was released, there were many jailbreaks for him,
    they include RedSn0w, YellowSn0w, Blackra1n, BlackSn0w and more ...

A few month ago, new iPhone/iPodTouch were released. They are called MC (Third Generation/Model C).
    These devices include the new "BootROM".
    The JailBreak was done but the MC (new) BootROM was not completely JailBreaked.
    That's why, if the device turned off, we will have to JailBreak again.

Apple claim that the new BootROM includes a mechanism that eliminates the JailBreak when we turning off the device.

================================================== =============================================
    The AppleMC group will crack the new BootROM!!
    ================================================== =============================================

The AppleMC group founded by:
    * Jon Klard USA (New York),
    * Amir Dechter USA (Miami),
    * Omer Barazani Israel (Tal Aviv),
    * Steve Brown USA (Orlando).

All 4 of these people got up with a dream,
    To crack the MC BootROM!!!!

The AppleMC JailBreak will cancel the bug during the rise of the device,
    The AppleMC JailBreak will be in 2 parts.
    1) The part 1 will be sofware in the computer (Like blackra1n), You need to sync the JailBreak with iTouch\iPhone.
    2) The par 2 will be sofware (Free in Cydia - Like AppSync), You need to download the sofware in the cydia to your iTouch\iPhone - The Sofware is cancel the Bug in MC BootROM and open Permissions.

================================================== ============================================
    When the JailBreak will be available?
    ================================================== ============================================

We think that the JailBreak will be available in 2 months to 3 months.
    The WebSite should be updated soon.
    The website will include a blog where will updates and news on the Project (AppleMC).

AppleMC.info!!!

Apple iTouch\iPhone MC Bug ByPass

We made great efforts to get the JailBreak you!
    02-24-2010 10:58 AM
    Is there any way that you guys could set up a Twitter account so we can follow and receive auto updates?
    02-24-2010 01:15 PM
    Dear LVCIFER,
    Thanks you for the idia I will want to send him a msg.
    02-24-2010 03:50 PM
    No problem.
    02-24-2010 04:05 PM
    The told me he will make a Twiter.
    02-25-2010 11:09 AM
    02-25-2010 12:22 PM
    up......
    He make a new twitter...
    03-02-2010 03:07 PM
    They publish a picture of the project!
    03-17-2010 12:45 PM
    wait, so what is this about? jailbreak iphone 3gs on 3.1.3 with mc models?
    03-17-2010 01:51 PM
    but in 2-3 months there will already be a hack for OS 3.2 and this will become obsolete..
    03-17-2010 01:57 PM
    3.2 still wouldn't solve the tethering issue. Apparently, GeoHot has a solution already for the tethered devices but he didn't want to release it on a trivial 3.x.x release. I don't expect him to release that until 4.0 ( just a guess ). While a Jailbreak for 3.2/4.0 will likely be different than 3.1.3, it will still have the same bootrom issue unless that's taken care of by GeoHot, DevTeam, etc. The Boot problem and the jailbreak are 2 separate issues.
    03-17-2010 02:04 PM
    is the bootroom issue and tethering issue the same thing? are they related?
    03-17-2010 02:09 PM
    The bootrom change is what caused the latest devices to be a tethered jailbreak. If an exploit is found in the bootrom, the next jailbreak will not be tethered.
    03-17-2010 02:10 PM
    ok thanks.

now, does bootrom and mc models have anything to do with each other, or mc models are a different issue?
    03-17-2010 02:43 PM
    where do I sign up for donation to speed this process up a little bit.
    03-17-2010 02:59 PM
    is this legit?
    03-17-2010 03:04 PM
    is this legit?
    Not sure but I will look into this and if it turns out it is just a rip off of another jailbreak release the thread will be deleted and OP banned.
    03-17-2010 03:10 PM
    They Realesed A Beta Version.
    I Will Push On The Google Ads For Thank.
    04-05-2010 01:41 PM
    While I am excited about the release of this, I am a bit worried. You say your team is from the USA and Israel, yet your spelling is horrific. I for one WILL download this to try it once its released (and report back here), but I'm sure a bunch of people would be put off by that. You'd be amazed at how picky some people are.

Also, with the release of iPhone OS 4.0 coming in 4 days, I assume you will be working on that, rather than 3.1.3 / 5.12.01?
    04-05-2010 03:47 PM
    4.0 won't be released in 4 days, it's going to be PREVIEWED in 4 days.

We have at least 2 months until 4.0 is released.
    04-05-2010 03:59 PM
    While I am excited about the release of this, I am a bit worried. You say your team is from the USA and Israel, yet your spelling is horrific. I for one WILL download this to try it once its released (and report back here), but I'm sure a bunch of people would be put off by that. You'd be amazed at how picky some people are.

Also, with the release of iPhone OS 4.0 coming in 4 days, I assume you will be working on that, rather than 3.1.3 / 5.12.01?
    If it's the individual from Israel that is doing the bulk of postings, then it's understandable why the English and grammar are off.

As LVCIFER, said iPhone OS 4.0 won't be out till June/July or perhaps a tad later, it's just a preview.

What I find interesting is that AppleMC.info released a jailbreak for a firmware that is more or less irrelevant now that numerous other groups have released a jailbreak and the exploit(s) used. 3.1.3 would be a waste to jailbreak especially since it would just show Apple an exploit to patch, and 3.2 looks to be iPad only, though wouldn't be a bad thing to show proof of concept on it.

Now, if you look at the site they have supposedly raised $160k. That's a LOT of money for releasing nothing of value. If the $160k number is legit, I feel bad for each and every donator.
    04-05-2010 04:08 PM
    Agreed. I wouldn't pay a dime to help someone JB 3.1.3 there is nothing to gain from that update. Now if people needed donations for 4.0 when it drops I wouldn't mind helping that cause( depending on if 4.0 is what we all hope it is).
    04-05-2010 04:17 PM

I AM NOT IN APPLEMC.
    I ONLY PUBLISHER.
    04-05-2010 04:23 PM
    I tried to word that as nicely as possible. I wasn't attacking you or anything, sorry if it came off that way.

I did mis-read the front page, I thought 4.0 was coming out this week.. over-read the part that said preview

Perhaps its the fact that my 3GS is, and has been sitting on the shelf for the past week not being used because its locked to a different carrier
    04-05-2010 05:05 PM
    what if 4.0 is really 3.2 for the iphone. Knowing Apple will do anything to fool the consumer. They are just looking for a reason to un-jailbreak the 3.1.3 whenever it is released by Geohotz.
    04-05-2010 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD