I was tooling around Cydia today and DL'd an application I thought was a theme for my phone. It turned out to not be something I wanted, so I deleted it right away.

But now I have this "Welcome to Cydget" explanation on my lockscreen that I can't get rid of. I'm sure this is a pretty easy question, but what other file do I need to delete to get this off my lockscreen?

Thanks
    02-23-2010 02:32 PM
    Go into Winterboard and uncheck it.
    02-23-2010 03:08 PM
    Since it was deleted right away, I have nothing in Winterboard to uncheck.
    02-23-2010 03:15 PM
    What about in your main settings in the iPhone where the jailbreak apps are?
    02-23-2010 05:02 PM
    What about in your main settings in the iPhone where the jailbreak apps are?
    Yep! Here it is.

Thanks Alli, I appreciate the help...
    02-24-2010 09:52 AM
    How do I uninstall cydget and winterboard permanently off my iphone 4 ? I just bought this and don't want it jailbroken and can't seem to delete it or update my iphone at all, it won't even let me reset the phone and delete everything off it. It doesn't even show that it is connected to my computer or itunes.
    Thanks for any help.
    01-03-2014 08:08 PM
    We'll need a little more information.

You say you don't want the jailbreak. Do you want iOS7?

When you plug it in, what do you see? Does the phone charge? Does your comp acknowledge you've plugged something in, just doesn't see it is an iPhone?

When you say reset, do you mean through iTunes or did you push reset all from settings? ((If you haven't hit reset all, please don't)).
    01-03-2014 09:31 PM
    Three year old zombie thread
    And that's all I care to contribute
    01-04-2014 01:49 AM
    Except for the 1 post user still confused by the process :P
    01-04-2014 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD