Geohot AND MuscleNerd (Dev Team) are BOTH working on a 3.1.3 jailbreak AND unlock!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, I guess soon enough the "OMG! I accidentally upgraded!" questions will disappear and will be quickly be replaced with "can you help me figure out how I screwed up my one-click jailbreak?"

I can't wait. :)

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
ON A SIDENOTE - they are NOT fixing the 'tethered jailbreak'. If your current jailbreak is tethered, it will remain that way.

So please, get it out of your system now so we don't have to listen to the whining and complaining about how they didn't fix the tethered jailbreak.

Just sayin'...

NDes

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
ON A SIDENOTE - they are NOT fixing the 'tethered jailbreak'. If your current jailbreak is tethered, it will remain that way.

So please, get it out of your system now so we don't have to listen to the whining and complaining about how they didn't fix the tethered jailbreak.

Just sayin'...

Just going to have to remember to always keep my phone charged up and near a computer if I'm turning it off, so my stupid mistake doesn't happen again.

It's a sign of relief that they're working one a 3.1.3 jailbreak though, I was really looking forward to using Cydia + Winterboard when I got my 3gs.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, to be honest though, I still don't think I'll be upgrading until at least 3.2 is released, I have a feeling it will be soon, like March/April. Just a gut feeling is all though.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well they are working on the 3.1.3 jailbreak/unlock, but in my opinion it's useless because Apple is ALREADY sending out the 3.2 beta to developers, so I'd say that within a month there will be the 3.2 update - which will have to be re-hacked, so we're looking at probably close to 2 months for 3.2 being jailbroken. As for 3.1.3, we're at their mercy. Frankly, I don't even see the point in jailbreaking the 3.1.3 before the 3.2 release. HOWEVER, if they're smart (which I know they are) they'll pobably release the 3.1.3 jailbreak RIGHT before the 3.2 update, so that Apple doesn't close the "hole", and then use the same exploits in the 3.2 update to jailbreak that as well.

Just some food for thought....

sharky2006

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Makes sense to me, I am very tech savvy... I should be getting into all this stuff I'm sure I could but I dont have the patience for it, Blackberries took that away from me.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
First thing new I've seen posted in a while on this forum besides the Omg my phone stopped working or why do I have to restore when I turn off my phone

I'm just waiting for element lol

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
My dang iPhone took a dump on me today while at work so now i will be forced to go into DFU Mode and upgrade to 3.1.3 :(

oh well....

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
nothing... i was about to use the camera but it got busy at work so i shut off the screen with the power button as normal and then i tried turning the screen on again and it didnt turn on...

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i heard that apple sends patches (eg. makes the phone freeze) to those iPhones that are not updated so that u will be forced to update... is this true?

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Geez I sure as hell hope not...I have two days left until I can ring up orange and have them officially unlock my 3gs...then I CAN upgrade to 3.1.3...getting a bit po with Itunes asking me to update at home.... :(

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Well, I guess soon enough the "OMG! I accidentally upgraded!" questions will disappear and will be quickly be replaced with "can you help me figure out how I screwed up my one-click jailbreak?"

148iu03.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner