I downloaded blackra1n the first time with no problem but then accidently deleted it before downloading cydia and black snow. Now when I try to download blackra1n again, it goes through the process but no app appears on my phone. How do I unlock and jailbreak the phone? How do I get the app to appear?

I also tried restoring my phone to factory setting and powering off and then on like some had suggested on other sites.

Please help...it's driving me crazy.

Thanks!
    02-20-2010 10:25 PM
    I'll send it to you...PM me your email address
    02-20-2010 11:01 PM
    You'll also need to explain how to install *.deb files as well....
    02-20-2010 11:21 PM
    Is this a common problem? Hopefully it is an easy fix. I wish I didn't delete it in the first place.
    02-21-2010 12:08 PM
    hi there,

i have the same problem, would you email me. i've pm

thanks so much
    I'm having the same problem, would someone pm me the fix or some help please???!?
    02-22-2010 05:29 PM
    @kcpdh: Did you get it? Everyone else, PM me and I shall serve your JB needs.
    02-23-2010 05:55 AM
    I have same problem no blackra1n app showing and I apparently cant fcking pm people so I'm very upset. =[
    02-23-2010 04:37 PM
    +1 Please help! no BR logo on phone but still have to start up phone with BR after rebot.
    02-24-2010 02:45 AM
    You can NOT install blackra1n.app after you have deleted it once. You have to restore and jailbreak again. But this will update the OS to 3.1.3, which can't be jailbroken or unlocked.
    To restore to OS 3.1.2, you need to use the ECID SHSH file if you have saved it through Cydia.
    If you don't have the SHSH file, then you can't downgrade or restore to 3.1.2.
    02-24-2010 02:52 AM
    also unable to PM as my Post count are less than 15, but im new to the Iphone... some one pls. send me a pm or mail:

im not able to write mail adress :
    (To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 10 or greater)

ineedaiphone2 att yahoo dot com

Pls help!
    02-24-2010 03:01 AM
    You can NOT install blackra1n.app after you have deleted it once. You have to restore and jailbreak again. But this will update the OS to 3.1.3, which can't be jailbroken or unlocked.
    To restore to OS 3.1.2, you need to use the ECID SHSH file if you have saved it through Cydia.
    If you don't have the SHSH file, then you can't downgrade or restore to 3.1.2.
    Thanks... I dont have Cydia, that was the reason I deleted BR in the first place, it wouldnt install... so I wanted to try and delete BR and reinstall... So whats the solution? Now I guess I have a JB phone without the advantages, but I have to use BR every time I turn off the phone or reboot?
    If I update to 3.1.3 will this solve this or will this leave me more screwD?
    The rest of the phone works fine but I Fly a lot and need to turn it off on several times a week
    02-24-2010 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD