I got an iphone 3g with 3.1.2 and was already jailbroken blackra1n. When in iTunes it says that it is syncing apps that I have downloaded and it shows then in the iTunes preview of whats on the screen of the iphone but when I go to the phone they are not there?
    Is there something Im missing or not doing?

Any help would be great
    02-14-2010 05:38 AM
    can noone help me?? :-(
    02-18-2010 11:39 AM
    So you have no apps on your phone or some apps aren't showing? Check to see if sbsettings is installed, if so, check to see if those apps have been toggled to be hidden.
    02-18-2010 12:10 PM
    I do have apps installed, I have downloaded some from Cydia and they work fine. Its syncing apps that I have downloaded from the internet to my pc thru iTunes that Im having the problems with?
    02-18-2010 02:21 PM
    Well, since you're discussing priated apps, I guarantee that you won't receive a bit of help.

Look elsewhere.
    02-18-2010 03:27 PM
    Well, since you're discussing priated apps, I guarantee that you won't receive a bit of help.

Look elsewhere.
    I don't see where mentioned anything about pirated apps. He's having problems with apps that he "downloaded from the internet to my pc thru iTunes". Sounds above-board to me.

- iFizz
    02-18-2010 03:42 PM
    If this is all through iTunes, you have to go to your iPhone ( in iTunes ) go to the "Applications" tab, make sure that "Sync Applications" is checked and make sure the apps you want to sync are also checked.
    02-18-2010 03:47 PM
    Yes its all above board I download a torrent of the best free apps, my mate put me onto it after getting them downloaded and onto his phone. I have went to sync apps and its comes up syncing and dose the process bar all the way across then it shows the page of the iphone there they should be but after disconnecting they are not there?
    Thanks for the replies by the way
    02-18-2010 06:13 PM
    Yes its all above board I download a torrent of the best free apps, my mate put me onto it after getting them downloaded and onto his phone. I have went to sync apps and its comes up syncing and dose the process bar all the way across then it shows the page of the iphone there they should be but after disconnecting they are not there?
    Thanks for the replies by the way
    If they are free you don't need to torrent them, just download them through the App Store.
    02-18-2010 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD