Need some jailbreak help

spud5437

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I got an iphone 3g with 3.1.2 and was already jailbroken ? blackra1n. When in iTunes it says that it is syncing apps that I have downloaded and it shows then in the iTunes preview of what?s on the screen of the iphone but when I go to the phone they are not there?
Is there something I?m missing or not doing?

Any help would be great

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
So you have no apps on your phone or some apps aren't showing? Check to see if sbsettings is installed, if so, check to see if those apps have been toggled to be hidden.

spud5437

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I do have apps installed, I have downloaded some from Cydia and they work fine. Its syncing apps that I have downloaded from the internet to my pc thru iTunes that I?m having the problems with?

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Well, since you're discussing priated apps, I guarantee that you won't receive a bit of help.

Look elsewhere.

I don't see where mentioned anything about pirated apps. He's having problems with apps that he "downloaded from the internet to my pc thru iTunes". Sounds above-board to me.

- iFizz

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If this is all through iTunes, you have to go to your iPhone ( in iTunes ) go to the "Applications" tab, make sure that "Sync Applications" is checked and make sure the apps you want to sync are also checked.

spud5437

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes it?s all above board ? I download a torrent of the best free apps, my mate put me onto it after getting them downloaded and onto his phone. I have went to sync apps and its comes up syncing and dose the process bar all the way across then it shows the page of the iphone there they should be but after disconnecting they are not there?
Thanks for the replies by the way

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes it?s all above board ? I download a torrent of the best free apps, my mate put me onto it after getting them downloaded and onto his phone. I have went to sync apps and its comes up syncing and dose the process bar all the way across then it shows the page of the iphone there they should be but after disconnecting they are not there?
Thanks for the replies by the way

If they are free you don't need to torrent them, just download them through the App Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods