iphone freezes after blackra1n unlock

Pro90

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi!

My iphone is about 2 months old, it's a 3gs from great britain. in order to use it in my country i have to jailbreak and unlock it. until now everything worked fine, altough i had some troubles with mywi at the beginning, but there were no freezes during the last month. Today, i wanted to send an sms, but all of a sudden the iphone slows extremely down and searches for a carrier... after 3 minutes and still no carrier there, i tried to reboot it, but it froze... so i reinstalled the costum jailbroken firmware, but after unlocking it with blacksn0w/blackra1n the same problem occured! the iphone always freezes when i unlock it or when it searches for a carrier...

Can someone help me??

i think i will have to send it to apple, although this can get a bit tricky because of the jailbreak part...

pls help me!!!

tbran

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
The Apple warranty is the easy part. Connect to itunes and reset your phone to factory settings. Voila no more jailbreak and contrary to the rumor. Apple can not detect a previous jailbreak. The problem currently is Apple will certainly update you to 3.1.3 with the new version baseband. Once that happens you will not be able to unlock again until one exists. As far as your freezing issue, it could be a software conflict likely not related to Blackra1n, so I would be darn sure that the problem is hardware related before I sent my phone in for repair.

Pro90

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
i've restored the phone to factory settings about 4 times now, what else can i do? are there other possebilities than restoring it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73