QUESTION: Jailbreak 3.1.2

Htin

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi there all is it possible to jailbreak the iphone but when i turn off the phone i do not need to use blackrain again? its troublesome. Are there any cons of having this or pros?

Also what do i need for me to do so on the iphone3gs 3.1.2?

APPRECIATED!!

Htin

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
obviously i did dat b4 posting a thread.
windows user here btw.

and please answer the question, if you dont know dont say reading and searching. if u know it just answer it. _|_

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
In every other thread people post about tethered jailbreaks. 1 in 4 threads mention this. Where exactly did you search?!

TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR