Looking for new winterboard theme for phone

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
I want everybody out there that is jailbroken to let me know what your top 3 winterboard themes are. I have a 3G and was having some issues with ibox carbon and had to delete it. Loved the way it looked, but I think that the 3G doesn't have enough memory to keep loading these in. Pictures or just a list and I can check them out. Thanks!!!

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
G.O.C. (Glass Orb Color) Pro or Glass Orb Color
Dillion
iLlumine/Illuminated together
iComplete 3

Last edited:

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I say iLlumine

iceman2010.jpg

or Gradiance V3

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Illumine is the best I have found for having all the icons. The support on the Mac forums is amazing and there are dedicated websites to just the icons. I would try it first. I did try others but none were as good IMO. To top it all off, its free.

TSInes80

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
ok, n00b question:as per my previous post i installed the iSe7en theme via Cydia and i love it but i'd like to change the default wallpaper because the colors are just too bright and cause me some discomfort.

can anyone help me out on this?

thanks in advance

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
ok, n00b question:as per my previous post i installed the iSe7en theme via Cydia and i love it but i'd like to change the default wallpaper because the colors are just too bright and cause me some discomfort.

You are gonna have to ssh into your phone and navigate to the /private/stash/var/Themes/name of theme directory. In this directory you should see a file named wallpaper.png. That's the file you want to replace.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner