...good evening everyone.

I'm trying to verify whats the best LockInfo app in Cydia? I want one that's not overwhelming, i.e. not too much info. I've seen some with all calendar entries etc. I don't think I need that so much, just email notifcations, weather possibly and time (I think).

Any ideas?
    01-27-2010 07:58 PM
    Well LockInfo ($4.99) can certainly do all that while not being too flashy or a resource hog. You can also set LockInfo as a SpringBoard page to use it while the phone isn't locked. It's close to being the "all-in-one" info pane everyone wants to see in iPhone OS 4.0. The latest update now can even do some pretty nice stuff with push notifications.

SmartScreen (free lite version, $4.99 full version) looks nicer but the tradeoff is performance, so SmartScreen is virtually unusable on anything but the latest generation hardware (iPhone 3GS, 3rd-gen iPod touch).

There's also Cydget and QuickWidgets. I haven't tried either one. Here's a good rundown of the different options: iPhone Lockscreen Battle
    01-27-2010 10:30 PM
    Muero, brilliant, thanks for that link. That's exactly what I need...
    01-28-2010 05:10 AM
  4. Wow,Fantastic article,it's so helpful to me,and your blog is very good,I've learned a lot from your blog here,Keep on going,my friend,I will keep an eye on it,One more thing,thanks for your post!welcome to ݻС.
    05-30-2012 03:28 AM
    I personally use lockinfo. I've tried a couple others, including intelliscreen x, but I've found Lockinfo to work best for me. It allows you to display only what you want on your lockscreen.
    05-31-2012 01:09 PM
    I tried both intelliscreen X and lockinfo for the trial period and I settled on lockinfo. Strangely enough, I bought Messages + from Intelliborn. I had been using Bitesms for a while but it was causing a lot of memory leaks and instability issues. If lockinfo would let me quickreply on the screen using Messages+ that would be the bomb.

Lockinfo interface is great.
    05-31-2012 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD