3Gs jailbreak problems

jackdaniels123_2003

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I just used blackra1n to jailbreak and unlock the phone, but my Wifi does not work now. Also, if i turn off the phone, i have to again run blackra1n to get the phone on. please help...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Do a search for "tethered jailbreak," that's normal. You may have to reset your network connections to re-establish WiFi...which will require running Blackra1n again.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro