i just learned a great new way to get mms on 2g it worked 4 me and ive been trying 4ever if u wanna no how let me no
    01-22-2010 07:42 AM
    Why not just share it with everyone? I'm sure other forum members could benefit from it unless it's already been posted previously.
    01-22-2010 02:56 PM
    what i learned is u go to cydia then sources click edit then add sinfuliphonerepo after u've done that look for enable mms on 2g click that then reboot after reboot go to setting>general?cellular data network and the info should be there for mms if so go to settings>messaging and turn on mms i didnt have to do the last step when i went to my messaging the camera icon was already there its that simple i guess the old native... is no longer there
    01-23-2010 07:17 AM
    So I need to jailbreak to do it? I just might consider it but I will probably screw my phone up since it looks complicated. I am so frustrated not getting mms. There is a mms "war" going on at work and I am the odd one out cause I can't get anything. They all ask me "did you get that?!" They have basic phones and the stupid iphone does not have it.
    01-28-2010 09:59 AM
    i promise if i can do it u can do it if u need help u can email me amyleeom1213@yahoo
    01-29-2010 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD