Ok, new to this site and all, so I'm gona need everyone help. Basically I'm getting REALLY ticked off at the fact that my custom keyboards are not working, EVERY other aspect of my winterboard is doing fine, my diaper theme, my music player skin, my notes skin, all work flawlessly. I was hoping someone could shed some light on why my keyboards aren't loading, i've downloaded multiple skins and tried multiple times to reboot andeverything else I can think of. Will someone please help me out and tell me how to fix his problem? ALL I WANT IS A COLORED KEYBOARD!!!
    01-20-2010 08:21 PM
    And screw auto correct, diaper is supposed to read dialer
    01-20-2010 08:22 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I'm interested in hearing a solution to this one. I couldn't figure anything out.
    01-20-2010 08:52 PM
    you guys might want to check out this thread on this subject at Modmyi:

The state of keyboard modding in FW 3.x
    01-20-2010 09:22 PM
    Oh, i see. I guess that explains it.
    01-20-2010 10:05 PM
    There are instructions on cydia for how to install the skins u download just read em
    01-21-2010 04:13 AM
    Hi all.
    Guys i bought new palm centro last week and i need some good looking skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing palm centro skins?

palm centro skins
    05-03-2010 03:30 PM
    Hi all.
    Guys i bought new palm centro last week and i need some good looking skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing palm centro skins?

palm centro skins
    There might be some converted Palm users here that may know but you'll probably have more luck at: PreCentral.net
    05-03-2010 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD