i am having trouble w all multimedia apps from cydia i dont get it i have no probs w any thing else in cydia.i cant watch any tv shows or movies.also how do i find apps fron cydia that have no icons?
    01-19-2010 10:58 AM
    trouble in what way?
    01-19-2010 11:47 AM
    the shows and movies just wont play i even donated to cydia and nothing it cant be the phone itself because the reg apps for news and movies from itunes work...whats up
    01-19-2010 06:46 PM
    the shows and movies just wont play i even donated to cydia and nothing it cant be the phone itself because the reg apps for news and movies from itunes work...whats up
    shows and movies from where? played in what?
    we need actual detail to work with.

donating to cydia has nothing to do with this
    01-20-2010 09:16 AM
    they send me passwords still cant sign in.says its free but in the end its not.apps like compact tv.i2andahalfmen ifamilyguy etc some want me 2 dl adobe flash player and when i try it says u cannot dl on iphone.and in case it matters i am jb/unlock
    01-21-2010 08:48 AM
    yes, you're jailbroken if you use cydia. that's obvious.

flash has never been supported on the iphone. there are dozens of threads on this subject.

passwords for what?

specifically, what is happening? we need detail. full sentences with periods and space between situations would help.
    01-21-2010 09:05 AM
    sorry im new to all this i dont no the lingo and didnt no i needed to use periods i thought this was a place to go if u do not understand things there r some really rude/people w no pateints on here i signed up on this forum to learn not to be made to feel stupid.sorry i need specific instructions.if there is a kind patient person willing to help plz do i am willing to learn
    01-21-2010 10:10 AM
    sorry im new to all this i dont no the lingo and didnt no i needed to use periods i thought this was a place to go if u do not understand things there r some really rude/people w no pateints on here i signed up on this forum to learn not to be made to feel stupid.sorry i need specific instructions.if there is a kind patient person willing to help plz do i am willing to learn
    sure, if you don't understand this is the place but so far the posts are basically the equivalent of "my car broke, what could be wrong"

we can help but we need to know exactly what you're having trouble with and exactly what's happening which hasn't been provided yet

and it's not about using periods but making yourself understood. the harder it is to read the harder it is to help
    01-22-2010 09:04 AM
    here is an axample i donated 3.50 to ifamilyguy and only after i did that all of a sudden it was only availible to vip members wich after donating i was.but after i got the username/pw it will not work.compacttv:i download movies/shows and then dont no where to find them after
    01-22-2010 12:48 PM
    I think you will have more success contacting the developer of the said apps.
    Someone on this forum would have to have used those same programs and experience the same issues to give you a hand. I'm not saying it is not possible but its probably not likely.
    I understand you throwing your issue out there for the chance someone has had the same problem but after a few days of no responses I think you have a better chance of getting a resolution from the app developer.

Have you google searched your problem to possibly find solutions??
    01-22-2010 02:02 PM
    sure, if you don't understand this is the place but so far the posts are basically the equivalent of "my car broke, what could be wrong"

we can help but we need to know exactly what you're having trouble with and exactly what's happening which hasn't been provided yet

and it's not about using periods but making yourself understood. the harder it is to read the harder it is to help
    flying that is one of the best quotes ever.

Without GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION, I cant even tell what your issue is. YOU CANNOT RUN FLASH ON AN IPHONE.. You will be able to soon though adobe makes cs5 flash compatible with iphone
    01-22-2010 04:45 PM
    ive tried google and ive written to the developer and no response if anything i just want my money back
    01-23-2010 07:20 AM
    ive googled...nothing,tried to contact owner...no response i just want my $ back i guess i should just count it as a loss huh?
    01-23-2010 08:09 AM
    Of course. This is why it was called a donation.
    01-24-2010 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD