I want to change my icons but i can't find some of them, they are not with the rest of the apps... strange... anyone know where they might be?
    Last edited by mhunkler; 01-15-2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: edited title
    01-15-2010 12:47 PM
    I want to change my icons but i can't find some of them, they are not with the rest of the apps... strange... anyone know where they might be?
    can you use the apps? use search and see if they pop up. also, is your iPhone jailbroken? if so, then use SBSettings to 'un-hide' the apps. otherwise, i'd say you deleted the apps, in which case you'll need to re-install via AppStore.
    01-15-2010 02:59 PM
    maybe i worded incorrectly... the apps are on my phone and i see the icons just fine... i am connected through ssh and i want to change the images for the icons...
    01-15-2010 03:34 PM
    bump bump bump
    01-16-2010 04:47 PM
    They are in /var/mobile/Applications

They are going to be long database numbered names. I can find them easily with iFile, with ssh I have to open each one until I find the right number. So if you have iFile go to that folder, find the app your looking for...in this case iFile will call it Dictation (I don't have AIM, but I imagine it will simply be called AIM) then you can see what the number is going to be in SSH.

01-16-2010 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD