Please i want my iphone back

travisfern

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi guyzz,

I am using a 3GS 3.1.2 and when i bought it. within 2 days i JB and unlocked it. but all the applications was working perfectly but before last 5 days again i restored my iphone usisng itunes and JB then unlocked it and then i restored it using a one of my recent backup. But nowadays i couldn't access GPS and youtube....so if i restore my phone again and after JB and unlocking it. if i set up it as a new one do i can get my old iphone back (all the applications working perfecct condition....)

Thanks in advance
Travis

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Yes. You should. But remember to sync contact and notes to Outlook or vodafone360.com (If it works in US).

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I highly recommend when restoring an iPhone to set it up as a new phone. I had had issues in the past restoring backups of jailbroken iPhones, and the best way is to just bite the bullet and reconfigure all of your settings.

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
This is such a reoccuring issue. When you restore from a backup, it is restoring the iPhone OS files as well, which dont match up to your "New" phone. There is a fix for youtube and GPS Here.

travisfern

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
But g1r_g3n1us when i was searching earlier for the source of cydia.iphoneil.net were not found in CYDIA. so is their any other solutions available there to solve this issue.

And also without installing these kind of cydia sources if i JB,Unlock and set up as a new one do i can get my old Iphone back....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods