Urgent Help Required! Plz

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
HI All Im new to here and also a iphone novice.

HI All I need urgent help in order to sort my iphone out.

I recently got a latest iphone 3gs 32gb 3.1.2

I managed to jailbreak it with blackra1n everything was working fine however last night my O2 signal went off and i cant make calls or send texts when i do it fails instantly.

I have restored my iphone back to basic setting however its still the same NO signal although it say O2 UK theres no signal what so ever on the iphone please help!!!!

Any suggestions Im a novice at this so please help.

I also treid black sn0w but but nothing happened

O2 had no answer also my sim works fine in my old SE phone and I have tried another O2 chip in my iphone and still no signal even though it says O2 UK on my screen

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I think so

HOw do I retore from fresh without doing it from back up? I just plug to itunes then restore. then after backup?

I also get the message waiting for activations " this may take some time but nothing?

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
En0c

HI EN0C I have currently went into settings on the general tab in the iphone and clicked "Erase All Content and Settings."
then its connected to itunes

Then I selected restore to set it up from new again?

after The restore as new phone I still have no signal although it shows O" UK next to it also I still get the meassage

Waiting for activation This may take a while?

I have now took the sim out and put it back in now it says NO Service?

I dont know what to do next?

Last edited:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
HI EN)C I have currently went into settings on the general tab in the iphone and clicked "Erase All Content and Settings."
then its connected to itunes

Then I selected restore to set it up from new again?

after The restore as new phone I still have no signal although it shows O" UK next to it also I still get the meassage

Waiting for activation This may take a while?

I dont know what to do next?

does the phone have a SIM from the provider it came from in it?

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I bought the iphone Brand new from ebay, it was apparently from 02 UK and my Sim card, I have is also O2 UK so its been working for the last 3weeks.

Im baffled

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Done that there no help however I have just found this and will be contacting apple tomorrow

w w w.avforums.com/forums/iphone-discussions/966397-no-service-waiting-activation.htmlService - Waiting for activation? -

NO service - Awaiting activation looks like a fault in some iphones?

thanks for your help
I really do apprieate it.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Done that there no help however I have just found this and will be contacting apple tomorrow

w w w.avforums.com/forums/iphone-discussions/966397-no-service-waiting-activation.htmlService - Waiting for activation? -

NO service - Awaiting activation looks like a fault in some iphones?

thanks for your help
I really do apprieate it.

you'll likely be unjailbreaking if you haven't already to get support

Borosniper77

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Update! - I got a New replacement iphone however im now thinking should I or not jailbreak it again? the version is 3.1.2. still dont want to have to re-send a 2nd phone back for repair.

but i would like to customise my themes and ringtones etc.

what does everyone reckon???:confused:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i personally would try it again and if it screws up restore it and tell them it did it again and get a 3rd phone then leave that one alone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal