Has anyone tried Infinidock?

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
This looks pretty cool... Has anyone tried it? Let's you scroll through your dock with as many icons as you want, from what I can tell

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Yea, bought it and love it. Made my springboard only 1 page and put all the 2nd page and 3rd page apps in my scrolling dock. Moved the original bottom docked icons to the bottom row of the undocked apps on page 1.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So far so good. I have a little issue with the badge count on mail ghosting, but nothing a respring doesn't fix.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i know this may seem like a crazy question but...has anyone else found you can only add 50 apps to the INFINIdock? i know this is a lot and people will probably ask who needs that many down there but since it scrolls and they claim you can add as many apps as you want then why is there a cap at 50? this is kind of disappointing. i kind of wanted to put a lot down there to free up my wallpaper and only have my most used icons on the SB.

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
right now i have 29 icons in the dock....those are the most i use....the rest like games and apps i barely use i put the inside of categories...which to me is amazing.....

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
i know this may seem like a crazy question but...has anyone else found you can only add 50 apps to the INFINIdock? i know this is a lot and people will probably ask who needs that many down there but since it scrolls and they claim you can add as many apps as you want then why is there a cap at 50? this is kind of disappointing. i kind of wanted to put a lot down there to free up my wallpaper and only have my most used icons on the SB.

Sorry to hear

the only advice I can offer is to use poof and hide unwanted icons to free up space

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded 2 days ago and love it...plus others with non-jb iphones see me using and freak out and wonder why they can't have it LOL

blackout128

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I just got Infinidock a couple days ago. I saw it on a twitter post (forget who). It's awesome. I already had the 5 icon dock app, so when I got this it was like hitting the lottery. It was my first JB app I paid for and it was worth it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox