Hi guyz,
    Im using a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 and i jailbroked it using blackra1n by geohot about month a go it was working properly and also i was accessing all the applications without any issue( i didnt install cydia that time but all the apllications was working perfectly) but guys about 2 days ago i restored my iphone 3gs using itunes and again restored with a backup and jailbroked it using blackra1n but nowadays i couldn't get the access to GPS or youtube. is there any solutions available for this guyz. Please help me on this.....
    01-09-2010 04:49 PM
    Restore without backup solves alot of problems. Your problem too much likely.
    01-09-2010 06:00 PM
    Also, add "http://sinfuliphonerepo.com" as a source in Cydia, and then search for "PushFix", that will fix your Push and YouTube. As far as GPS, did you go into Settings>General after you restored and turn "Location Services" back on?
    01-09-2010 07:26 PM
    Restore without backup solves alot of problems. Your problem too much likely.
    What?

I agree with the first statement. When your restoring from your backup are you replacing your iPhone OS folder?? do not do that.. it screws everything up. just restore and rejb and you should be fine, then you can restore your apps and data slowly.
    01-10-2010 10:42 AM
    thank for the solutions you'll provided guyzzzzzzzz.....
    Ill be doing this on the following wednesday as rght now im in a trip....once i get back to home ill use you'lls solutions and let you;ll know the outcome...

thanks in advance
    Aliver travis
    01-10-2010 01:40 PM
    Sorry much=most
    01-10-2010 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD