Backgrounder Problem

randomdude#IM

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right forum to put out my thread so anyways if it isn't in the right place can someone please move it. Lately I been trying to install Backgrounder on my iPhone 3GS 3.0 Jailbroken but whenever I install it, it sends me into a mode where they show a iPhone with it's eyes X X and a tongue sticking out and the backgrounder icon was there but it did not work. Am I doing anything wrong? Please help and thanks ;)

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Any reason why you are on 3.0? Why not upgrade to 3.1.2. You are gonna do it sooner or later anyway :)
But you could try deleting Backgrounder and reinstall it.

randomdude#IM

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
lol but then I'm afraid that it'll ruin my saved game progress and my folders I have made from Categories but I remember reading that if you make a backup you could save the folders and prevent me from putting it back all over again also I tried that of reinstalling but I still get the same result, but if 4.0 comes :rolleyes:

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
If you have software issues, it's never a good idea to restore from a backup. Then you could risk getting the same software issue..
I dont know if you can use apps like aptbkup(or what it's called) for Categories.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW