Top 5 Jailbreak Applications

tedero

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You guys are awesome! I just jail broke my iPhone4 and I'm salivating at all the awesome apps that you're recommending! I'm just sad that my feeding frenzy of awesomeness is tempered by my tethered 4.2.1 jailbreak. The tethering part isn't that big of a deal but the fact that so many recommended apps are not updated for my OS makes me sad :(

I'm most looking forward to BiteSMS getting updated because it seems like it's the bee's knees! Sadly, the current version puts my iPhone into Safe Mode every time I get a text. I read on their forum that it's working in the current beta so hopefully the official release will arrive soon!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
These are my favorites, in no particular order (sorry, I have more than 5 favorites :eek: ). Actually, these are more "must haves" for me rather than favorites.

MyProfiles (my #1 "must have")
LockInfo + HTC Plugin
Lockscreen Clock Hide
SBSettings
biteSMS
Fake Operator
Five Icon Dock
Gridlock
Overboard
FolderCloser
Infinifolders
RemoveBG
iFile
WinterBoard

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
These are my favorites, in no particular order (sorry, I have more than 5 favorites :eek: ). Actually, these are more "must haves" for me rather than favorites.

MyProfiles (my #1 "must have")
LockInfo + HTC Plugin
Lockscreen Clock Hide
SBSettings
biteSMS
Fake Operator
Five Icon Dock
Gridlock
Overboard
FolderCloser
Infinifolders
RemoveBG
iFile
WinterBoard

I am looking in Cydia and can't find the following:
FakeOperator
Gridlock
FolderCloser
Infinifolders
RemoveBG

Where can I find these apps, if not in Cydia? Are there additional repos that I need to add to Cydia to find these?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro