ok moving from windows platform (somewhat glad), but got a few questions here, i have a new iphone 3gs which means everytime, it powers off, i have to plug it onto the computer, to run blackrain again hey, but my question is , after jailbreaking, and unlocking my iphone, will i still be able to get all the apps i bought from my itunes, or i will have to re install them again , and how about my music, how then will i transfer music to my iphone after jail breaking because i believe, everytime we connect the iphone to itunes, itunes will undo the jailbreak, please help wana jail break tonight thanks.
    01-04-2010 02:12 PM
    Jailbreak adds, it doesn't remove. So whatever is currently on your iPhone will still be there after you run Blackra1n. You will continue doing everything just as you are now IRT syncing apps and music. iTunes won't undo the jailbreak...only restoring via iTunes will do that.
    01-04-2010 02:21 PM
    because i believe, everytime we connect the iphone to itunes, itunes will undo the jailbreak
    This statement is not true. You'll still be able to sync your phone with iTunes after it's jailbroken.
    01-04-2010 03:14 PM
    Jailbreak adds, it doesn't remove. So whatever is currently on your iPhone will still be there after you run Blackra1n. You will continue doing everything just as you are now IRT syncing apps and music. iTunes won't undo the jailbreak...only restoring via iTunes will do that.
    This statement is not true. You'll still be able to sync your phone with iTunes after it's jailbroken.
    thank yu very much ok am jumping in now thanks.
    01-04-2010 03:33 PM
    ok its getting a bit scary now i succsefully jail breaked i think, and i selected rock,cydia and snow, to unlock the phone, but for the last 10minutes, its stuck, on the screen, that says post install log for snow, and it appeares to be still loading something should i just wait, is this normal. And also i intend on putting my vodafone simcard, which will mean switching off the phone and am now betting confused, cause i understand, i need to reboot the handset, on my laptop with blackrain, and how do i do this, does it mean, i conect the handset, to my laptop when its off then run blackrain first and swutch it on or what?? thanks please am desparate for a reply, thanks.
    01-04-2010 03:59 PM
    u should put the sim card u want to use in and then run blackrain again. then only install cydia and snow. rock is not needed. cydia is only needed for a jailbreak but its recomended u have it. sry for my poor english. im a bit high
    01-04-2010 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD