App store apps missing, jb apps still there. Help Please.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
OK, so right after I uninstalled winterboard my phone rebooted and was stuck at the apple logo all night. I tried holding both buttons to restart and finally this morning it was back on. However no app store apps are showing up. If I go into sbsettings and click on more then hide icons, they are all their and i can toggle them on or off. But nothing is working and i'm at a loss.

I haven't synced with itunes yet because my hard drive recently crashed.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Another note, I can go in the file tree with iFile and I can see all the apps. Nothing I do is working.

If I go to the app store it doesn't say "Installed" on any of the apps I have in stalled. I downloaded Pandora again and it shows up just fine. Free apps i'm ok with downloading again I guess. But what about apps I have paid for? Are they gone because I haven't done a sync yet?

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Put your iPhone in DFU-Mode and restore it. After you've restored, you set it as new phone. You can always download the apps that you've bought before. Just as long as you use the same account.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Restore and re-jailbreak? :( I was hoping to avoid that but after messing with my phone all day I think i'll have to do that.

Paid apps can be redownloaded for free in itunes but not on the phone right?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73