Hi all, new to this. I have an iphone 3g 8 gig. After jailbreak and new update to 3.0 I noticed that all apps are loading much slower. Anything I open takes 2-3 or more seconds to load. Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.
    12-30-2009 05:02 PM
    You can restore as new and rejailbreak.
    12-30-2009 05:36 PM
    And when you restore, try not to go overboard on jailbroken apps. I did go a little mad when I first jailbroke my 3G and I paid the price. The phone got really slow...even after I uninstalled most of the apps. It's just the nature of jailbreaking.
    12-30-2009 06:17 PM
    Some themes do give you the slows. I have noticed that making icons dim in Winterboard makes things slow. It's not the number of apps you download. But it could be how many you are backrounding.
    12-30-2009 10:54 PM
    Some themes do give you the slows. I have noticed that making icons dim in Winterboard makes things slow. It's not the number of apps you download. But it could be how many you are backrounding.
    Well some apps I've downloaded in the past from Cydia are really messed up. Some apps are a victim of sloppy programming. The don't uninstall correctly and cause problems even after they are gone. That's why I warned about installing a whole bunch of garbage just to install it.
    12-31-2009 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD