Iphone will not reboot

Dunwiin116

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi previously jailbroken my iphone with Blackra1n.

But now my iphone 3g will not get out of recovery mode, so I tried solving the issue by rebooting the phone with Blackra1n but the phone get stuck at the Geohot Blackra1n image and will stay there until it turns itself automatically.

I have also tried restoring the iphone through Itunes but that won't finish either.

Do you have any solutions?

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
What happened to make your phone become stuck in reocovery mode ? Did you try to restore to new or a back up ?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
DFU RESTORE

Try the steps listed below, but make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of iTunes before attempting to do this.

Put the iPhone into DFU mode so you can do an iTunes firmware restore follow these steps:

Step One
Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your Mac or PC.

Step Two
Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.

Step Three
After exactly 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until iTunes pops up with a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.

The iPhone screen will remain black.

NOTE***: It may take a few attempts to get your iPhone into DFU mode. Generally, I hold down both buttons then release the Home button just before I think the Apple logo would appear. If you are still holding both buttons down and you see the Apple logo you are holding them down for too long!

Step Four
Download from iTunes and install the latest firmware (3.1.2/7D11) and install it. Then, when it's done, simply either restore it from a previously created backup, or set it up as a new iPhone and re-sync all of your stuff back onto it.

Chinmay

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
but in case i have to reboot . it gets back tinto recovery mode .. :( also since i m new to thtis can u also suggest me some application downloaders that bypass itunes ..

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro