Giving up Jailbreak???

RSVnoP

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Been having some constant issues with phone receiving and placing calls. Thinking about
giving up the jailbreak after 18mths of fun.
One question I have 2g 8gig iphone running 3.0.1 ...How can I loose jailbreak (go back to boring phone) and keep 3.0.1...? I dont want to upgrade to the latest apple update.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
A simple restore will do it. when it asks if you would like to upgrade to the latest firmware, just select no. I recently had the same problem, after a period of time of my phone being on (not powered completely off), it will get a call from someone, not play the ringtone and when i pick it up, it's dead, no voice going through. I hang up and call back, no better. They will call back again and still. Only solution was to repspring and it'll work for a few hours and then go back to the same problem. It only happened after I installed a couple of things, mainly changing to this new theme I've been playing around with, decided maybe that was it, removed it and uninstalled other stuff I had on Cydia which made the theme work like Categories, iBlank, iBlank Null, etc. After that, my phone worked again (call function wise).

RSVnoP

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
exactly the problem i was having. thanks for the info, maybe I will do the same...I really like having the JB, and the few things that I run, Backgrounder, themes i created...just frustrating sometimes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods