Awesome new Task Manager - Can close app too!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This was an awesome find, Jerry! And it gives you enough setup options so that launching it doesn't interfere with launching any of the other cool j/b apps I have installed (swipe sideways for SBSettings, swipe down for qTweeter, tap/hold for whatever the camera one is called). So far it works very smoothly!

Danazman

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I just got this app.... COOL! I watched the vid... shows many apps... I can only get 3 default apps to stick in there and stay.... nothing else... even if I have nothing running and try echofon.... it will just vanish in proswitcher window.... any advice?

Just so its clear.... no apps except default apps will stay in there..... not even iphone store apps.... if I turn off default apps in settings... I get nothing to stick at all....HELP!!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I just got this app.... COOL! I watched the vid... shows many apps... I can only get 3 default apps to stick in there and stay.... nothing else... even if I have nothing running and try echofon.... it will just vanish in proswitcher window.... any advice?

Just so its clear.... no apps except default apps will stay in there..... not even iphone store apps.... if I turn off default apps in settings... I get nothing to stick at all....HELP!!!!

Thanks!

Are you running backgrounder? Also, have you marked the app to run in the background (pressing and holding the home button within the app)?

Last edited:

Danazman

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Are you running backgrounder? Also, have you marked the app to run in the background (pressing and holding the home button within the app)?

Thanks for the quick response! No, I am not running Backgrounder and no I have not done the press and hold on the home button... do I need too? or is that just for backgrounder...

I have successfully put in MAIL and PHONE and they stay.... but the only third app I can get to stick is SOME default apps..

What exactly am I doing wrong here?

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I kind of wish i didn't have to enable an app individually via backgrounder, I miss how in Kirikae it just kept all apps only until i specifically quit them.

Danazman

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
You need to install Backgrounder. This should have been obvious from the description.

It wasn't obvious to me because in his response above, it was stated, "Not necessary".

I do appreciate the response as now with backgrounder loaded.... I can use ProSwitcher the way it's intended.

Thank you for you time and assistance!

Danazman

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I kind of wish i didn't have to enable an app individually via backgrounder, I miss how in Kirikae it just kept all apps only until i specifically quit them.

I went into backgrounder and turned on the apps to always be enabled... that way I don't have to do it but once.... plus you can select which apps you want and don't want from a master list... or blacklist the ones you never want.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Uh, now I know I'm not the coldest can of Coors Light in the fridge, but uh... what the hell is the point of this app? You have to launch an app to launch multiple apps? I tried it without Backgrounder installed and with Backgrounder installed, and you can only keep three apps open? Huh?

Danazman

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Uh, now I know I'm not the coldest can of Coors Light in the fridge, but uh... what the hell is the point of this app? You have to launch an app to launch multiple apps? I tried it without Backgrounder installed and with Backgrounder installed, and you can only keep three apps open? Huh?

HEHE... I'm laughing cuz I had the same issue! Once you open the app you want... enable the backgrounding by pressing and holding the home button until you get the message " backgrounding enabled". This will allow you have as many apps on proswitcher as you like.... of course... Backgrounder should be loaded to do this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox