Finding old MMS & tethered boot help

Ray661

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I have picture messages from months back i want to get a hold of again, they are in my phone's SMS history, i know that, but the phone is in capable of handling the memory required to go far enough back to find the pictures and save them.

Is there a faster method in retreving these pics? I have an iPhone 3GS jailbroken with Blackra1n RC3. Also, how EXACTLY do you do a tethered reboot? Cause i thought it was simply turning it on and when the recovery mode screen comes up, hit the 'make it ra1n' button. It works, after restarting the phone and trying this method 6 or 7 times, so is there a trick i missed? Thanks for the help :) if there's a thanks button, i'll be sure to hit it up.

Also, I have some winterboard requests if anyone here is willing to help set something up for me. Mail me and I'll message you the details, i have all the images already, it's just making it into a winterboard theme is where i'm stuck.

Ray661

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
the problem isn't whether it's there or not, the problem is, unless i use SSH, I can't. I can't load 20 thousand messages without the phone freezing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR