anyone know of an add on that makes the keyboard vibrate when you type

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
sorry to be fick but whats cydia.xsellize.com ? is that the same as cydia ? do i go to it from my phone ?

cheers for any help . im just learning :)

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
sorry to be fick but whats cydia.xsellize.com ? is that the same as cydia ? do i go to it from my phone ?

cheers for any help . im just learning :)

Go into Cydia application and go to the manage sources section. Click the "+" icon to add a source and type in the cydia.xsellize.com. When added, it cydia should then be able to show the resources and apps offered by xsellize.

HTH!

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Couple of questions, how is that different from the HapticPro that you have to pay for? Also, I tried installing it (the one listed as HapticPro in xsellize), but it doesn't seem to be enabling vibration for the keyboard when typing, even though keyboard is turned on. It's working for everything else.

Last edited:

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Go into Cydia application and go to the manage sources section. Click the "+" icon to add a source and type in the cydia.xsellize.com. When added, it cydia should then be able to show the resources and apps offered by xsellize.

HTH!

cheers mate . rite iv got it and instaled it but cant see it . how do i turn it on ?

thanks for all your help d :)

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Couple of questions, how is that different from the HapticPro that you have to pay for? Also, I tried installing it (the one listed as HapticPro in xsellize), but it doesn't seem to be enabling vibration for the keyboard when typing, even though keyboard is turned on. It's working for everything else.

iv sussed it . i had to intal 2 things . maybe i got the wrong one the first time . my keyboard didnt work so i turned it off and on again and its working now :) .

cheers everyone d

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, now I'm having a problem. I've got everything working except the keyboard.

I'm on 3.1.2, on the 3G. I tried turning the keyboard off, then on again, but nothing. I don't know what to do.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Well, now I'm having a problem. I've got everything working except the keyboard.

I'm on 3.1.2, on the 3G. I tried turning the keyboard off, then on again, but nothing. I don't know what to do.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Same thing here. I tried turning off the keyboard, opening the keyboard typing a bit, closing it, turning on the keyboard, respringing then opening the keyboard again, no such luck. Works fine for most other things though, the numberpad/dialer is working just fine, as are the selecting buttons, hyperlinks, etc.

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If there is\was an app for this, wouldn't this seriously kill the battery even quicker than it does now?

There is an app for this obviously, since we are talking about the functionality of it. And yes, it likely does use more battery, however it can easily be turned off with a simple toggle. And no one is forcing anyone to use it. Many things that add features do so at the expense of additional battery life (how much though varies widely). 3G uses more battery than edge, having a wifi antenna to pick up on wifi networks uses battery, everything does. It's my battery life I can use it as I see fit.

maierhans

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Welches Girl soll gefickt werden? - entscheide selbst

Soll Titus auf die Titten von Marry oder Jasmin kommen?
Du kannst bestimmen was passiert

interactive xxxfreeweb net]
titscomehypoj JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711