quick question

mikey992

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
im new to jailbreaking an had a question before i begin- if i want to go back ot normal would i have to restore it as new system? can it be just restor from backup and have all my apps n everything? is ther any danger to restoring over n over?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
It's best to restore as new. While you can restore from a backup, there are modified files from a jailbreak that may stick around and you might have issues. A reysnc will put all your Apps and contacts back.

mikey992

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
so restore as new then restore from backup.. got it.
what if i back up my iphone while its jailbroken? does any of that stuff get backed up? any of those settings stick there if i sync with itunes? causing me to restart all over again?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You CAN restore from a backup but it is not recommended especially if you may be having problems with your device.

mikey992

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
well i mean ive been having fun with the jailbreaking but i kind of want to go back to normal at least until i know exactly what to do. so far im a newb as u can see and want to maybe read some more on this stuff before i keep it on here. thats why i want to restore from a backup.

i havent connected to my computer since the kailbreak, kind of wanted to just screw around a bit. im not having any problems at all jus want to take the jailbreak off until further notice.

would that be okay for my phone? n if i have a change of hart later down the roadd wuold it be bad idea to jailbreak again?