i need some one who really knows the iphone

bluesteelz

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
ok what im trying to do is use a song from a mp3 format as a voicemail greeting. i know how to open ssh. so i went to the voicemail deleted my old custom greeting. then i move my mp3 song into the iphone and named it Greeting.amr. up to this point evey thing is fine. no i go to my iphone and i canhear it playing good sounds great but the problem is when i try to save it :mad: im not sure the file say mobile at the end of it but the one i bring in says root whatever any help in this matter would be nice

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
have you tried backing up/copying the original file, then "editing" one of the original files by putting your music in it? that way, the voicemail greeting was created by the phone, but edited by you

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I'll use this thread for a question, hope you don't mind. Can someone tell me where in ssh I can locate iTunes app store apps I can't find the file. Also where is the file located that holds all the pics? I posted this question in it's own thread but got no hits at all, thank you.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Nope that didnt answer it either. I have found those in the past. Example, I am looking for the folder that contains Slingplayer, MLB AT BAT, any of those that you download from itunes.

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Nope that didnt answer it either. I have found those in the past. Example, I am looking for the folder that contains Slingplayer, MLB AT BAT, any of those that you download from itunes.

what your looking for can be found in the /private/var/mobile/applications folder..

the applications you DL that are legit dont have names, only numbers and letters like this: 908d0r97e09-897e98e8943798-e9487yt-34909d80d9478 or along those lines..

hope this helps you.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Yep that was it, thank you. There is a cydia app that converts those numbers to the title names, it's called applinks.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Are there any apps LIKE "appslink" that do the same thing with all iTunes music libraries/mp3s. I basically want to be able to know what the mp3 files in SSH format are properly called.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner