Best Cydia app to lock apps/texts

steve123411

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Looking for the best program to lock apps/texts. Don't want friends going in and messing around with cydia among other things. Is iProtect the best one @ 10 bucks or is there free ones out there that are crash free.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Lockdown, its easy, you can lock any app or all apps, I'm almost 99.9% sure its free. Can't remember cause I downloaded alot through Cydia. At the most it would be $2.99 but I doubt it. You'll be happy

On another note, you can hide apps using SBSettings and Toggle like SMS and Cydia if you wanted to go that route.

Josh

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
On another note, you can hide apps using SBSettings and Toggle like SMS and Cydia if you wanted to go that route.

this is my solution. considering search can find anything, i just hide many of my apps. cuts down on clutter.

however, being able to lock apps so my 2-year old can't randomly delete them would be great! "play bowling balls, daddy"...sure, then i look over and see the shakey-about-to-delete app dance. buh-bye apps. "what'd you do?!?! i haven't sync'd in over a week! nooooooo!!"

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711