I need someone to tell me what it installs so i can UNINSTALL IT!
    Its draining my Battery,and i want it GONE!
    I've deleted like 3 Things that i KNEW had to do with it but it still shows my battery percentage,but when i goto slide to show SBSettings nothing happens.
    Please someone tell me what it installs so i can get rid of everything that has to do with it!

Please Respond ASAP!

Thanks,
    Justy McFly
    Last edited by Justy McFly; 11-30-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    11-30-2009 06:06 PM
    Have you tried restarting the phone?
    11-30-2009 06:23 PM
    Yes i have,do you by anychance know what it installs?
    11-30-2009 06:25 PM
    It may have set something where simply removing the application via Cydia doesn't change all the settings back to what they were before the application was installed.

I'd suggest:
    - doing a restore from a backup
    OR
    - re-install SBSettings, turn off the percentage indicator and then remove the application.

This should get you back to where you want to be, but if your battery is going South, might be best to restore as a new phone, resync and then reapply the jailbreak.
    12-01-2009 12:35 AM
    Thanks alot man,i took off the percentage then uninstalled it,and its working fine again,thanks alot man!
    12-01-2009 02:09 AM
    Glad I could help
    12-02-2009 01:05 PM
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    12-02-2009 02:25 PM
    Thanks alot man,i took off the percentage then uninstalled it,and its working fine again,thanks alot man!
    Did you reinstall it. It shouldn't be draining your battery enough for you to notice that it is sbsettings doing it. With the sbs toggle, you can in fact save battery life by turning off the standard applications that have a backgrounder built into them. Ipod and phone always run. Mail will to. So if you have backgrounder you can have a icon that shows you what icons are running which you probaly already knew. Than use sbstoggle to close those applications and save battery life. I think the Iphone is much better with it.

Just my .02 cents

Josh
    12-02-2009 02:28 PM
    It seems to me that ever since the 3.0.5 update sbsettings has been draining my battery really bad.. It started all of a sudden last night.. I had sbsettings on my newly restored phone for about a week.. Hope this gets fixed since sbsettings is on of my favorite jailbreak apps
    12-23-2009 10:10 AM
    It seems to me that ever since the 3.0.5 update sbsettings has been draining my battery really bad.. It started all of a sudden last night.. I had sbsettings on my newly restored phone for about a week.. Hope this gets fixed since sbsettings is on of my favorite jailbreak apps
    i don't believe sbsettings is a "battery drainer"
    12-23-2009 04:32 PM
    winterboard on a 3GS fw 3.1.2 is been awful for me , it drains my battery and crashes my phone and it droppes my calls ! i delete it of my phone big time , did anyone had a problem similar to mine?
    12-23-2009 06:55 PM
    winterboard on a 3GS fw 3.1.2 is been awful for me , it drains my battery and crashes my phone and it droppes my calls ! i delete it of my phone big time , did anyone had a problem similar to mine?
    Winterboard has nothing do to with dropping calls. Makes no sense.
    12-24-2009 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD