Apps crashing. Had no problems an hour ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys
I have a blackra1n 3.1.2 3GS. It has been working fine for weeks, probably since late October.
I am out of town for The holiday weekend. My phone died about an hour ago as I was using it. I plugged it in.

When I came back to the phone it showed the iTunes logo and the USB wire, and said slide for emergency.. Like it wasn't activated yet.
I restarted it, and it said "iPhone activated".
I thought all was working well until I tried to open facebook/aim/Twitter and they crash when they open.

I tried to reset it (home/sleep) and they hasn't worked. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Also- all stock iPhone apps work. As does winterboard and cydia. iTunes and app store both work. All apps from the app store do not.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Same with me I just made a thread for this don't know what's up they just close/crash right away you can't even open them :(

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
My friend had this problem a few mos ago. Try hard rebooting your phone (hold down home and power at the same time) until it turns off, see if that fixes it. If not, try deleting one app you purchased, download it again, and see if that app will open.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
My friend had this problem a few mos ago. Try hard rebooting your phone (hold down home and power at the same time) until it turns off, see if that fixes it. If not, try deleting one app you purchased, download it again, and see if that app will open.

Thanks for the tip, but still doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR